By definition, the word process means “a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.”
But, can we agree that not all processes are created equal? Just because you have a process of doing something doesn’t mean that your process is effective, ya know?
Look at the billion programs “processes” to lose weight. There are SO MANY that promise weight loss, yet we all know that only a select few methods get the job done safe and sound! I would also argue that if weight loss is your goal, then there’s really only one process ( a calorie deficit); but, that’s a post for another time).
What I am saying is this – If you are hustling for health, want to lose weight or get in better shape, I challenge you to look at your current process and evaluate if it’s effective. Ask yourself:
- What is my number reason for wanting to do this?
- Is the timing right?
- Am I ready to make my health and myself a priority?
- Am I ready to change the current way I eat?
- Do I have a support system in place?
- Am I prepared to track and evaluate my progress?
- Am I willing to take full responsibility for my actions and my outcomes?
The above questions will give you great insight into where you stand currently and what you need to do to set yourself up for the very best chance of succeeding with your health, finally, once and for all!