It’s that time of year again! January 1st fast approaches and the “new year, new me” movement begins. Countless people over reach and set massive to-do’s in 2020, all the while setting themselves up for failure before they even begin.
Why do resolutions fail?
Most people fail because their goals are not specific enough; they don’t have a realistic time frame or they are just not achievable goals to begin with. As a wellness coach, I see it time and again.
Before working with me, my clients were experiencing these common ailments:
- the yo-yo effect – losing and rebounding the same 5-20 pounds
- bouncing from fad diet to fad diet to lose the same 5-20 pounds
- loss of motivation within a few weeks of starting
- anxiety and stress from information overload – where to begin, what to do
- burnout effect – they’ve tried everything and nothing is working
Create a NEW WAY for the NEW YEAR!
If any of these resonate with you, it’s time to give one-on-one coaching a try. My approach is different from any program out there, and working with me is the last plan you will ever invest in. I help busy and stressed women love the body they are in. I am your safe place and partner in the journey to stop beating yourself up and instead, build yourself up so you can feel the best you have ever felt, no matter your weight or size.
Be honest with yourself. Are you ready to change? Are you ready to change the way you are currently doing things?
All of my clients are busy just like you are busy. They juggle running businesses; managing households; caring for children; engage in high stress corporate industries; deal with illness; deal with injury all the while trying to take care of themselves and be happy in their own skin.
In today’s era of photo shop, filters, and media making us believe that we should all be ripped with a 6-pack, it’s no wonder that our resolutions are mountain high; so high that most of the time, they are just downright unreachable.
To make change, you need support; you need a tribe. In my vibe_365 tribe, I provide one on one coaching so that you can:
- have my ongoing support and accountability
- receive help on how to pivot when you reach the normal weight loss plateaus
- receive help to manage the noise in your head so you can focus on what matters
- find the eating and fitness plan that is right for your unique body and mind
My Challenge to You!
Don’t miss out on 95% of your life just to weigh 5% less.
I challenge you to get out of your comfort zone and find a new way for the new year instead of a new you for the new year. Use the nifty gif below to set your 2020 intentions. I would love to see your answers, so please so share them with me below! I’ve posted mine for you to see too!
I can’t wait to hear from you! Cheers to the New Year so we can continue to thrive and cultivate our #bossbabe vibe_365 tribe!
3 thoughts on “why new year’s resolutions fail”
Great post 😀
Love these tips to challenge yourself in the new year!