Weight loss is MUCH more than what you eat or how much you exercise.
Do you BELIEVE that?
If you asked me 3-5 years ago, I would have said “yep 👍🏾 if you want it bad enough you’ll eat less and exercise more.”
I was the classic A-hole trainer that really thought it was that simple.
Fitness 💪🏾 influencers out here making you believe you can pill, shake, fast, cardio, circuit or all of the above to lose weight in a jiffy.
In my coaching, I’ve seen these six reasons why clients weight loss efforts hit a stall. And you know what they all have in common? 🤔
The reasons all start with your MINDSET! 🧠
1. Short term attitude. “I’m not losing fast enough.”
2. All-or-nothing mindset. “I already screwed it up, so I might as well say F it.”
3. Poor support system. “I don’t want to be that person that has to eat different than everyone else.”
4. Exercise conquers all. “I’ll just cheat today and exercise it off tomorrow.”
5. Sleepless in society. “I get 4 hours sleep per night; but I have so much to do so sleep has got to go.”
6. Supplement Sistah. “If I take this fat blocker, and carb blocker and sugar blocker, than I can get whatever foods I want.”
Haven’t we already figured out the fad diet game? I mean, we all know they don’t work long term, am I right?
Buyer beware! If it’s packaged and promising radical change in a certain period of time, I would call BS!
Look, your weight doesn’t tell the full story of your health, especially because the number alone doesn’t account for how much muscle and fat you have. So if you’re finding weight loss to be a frustrating and fruitless feat, you have my permission to give it up and focus on other aspects of your wellness instead.
But if you’re committed to weight loss as a goal, let me help you improve your chances of success.
I’ve got 2 spots for September! DM me or schedule a call using the link in my bio! #honolulupersonaltrainer