Skinny Margarita! By @leeannwatanabe
- 3 tablespoons of juice from 1-2 limes
- 1 Stevia packet or natural sweetener of your choice
- 1.5 tablespoons of Orange juice or Triple Sec liquor
- 1.5 ounces of your Favorite white Tequila
- Sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (optional if you like it spicy!)
- 1 Jalapeño cut into small slices (optional if you like it spicy!)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Favorite margarita glass
- Muddler or wooden spoon if you want to make it spicy!
- Shaker or sealable container such as a mason jar
- Rim the glass in sea salt: Pour a thin layer of salt onto a small plate. Rub a lime wedge around the top edge of your glass to moisten it, then dip the glass into the salt so that it sticks, tapping all the way around. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- For one (or two) drinks: fill a small cocktail shaker with additional ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice or triple sec, and stevia and jalapeño slices. Tightly close and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds (it’s longer than you think). Strain into the rimmed glass over the ice. Enjoy immediately.