I was speaking to a gal about #macrosmadeeasy. She’s super focused on her job and has zero time to eat. No time to meal prep and can’t carve out time to eat 5-6x per day.
She had all the classic misconceptions many have about macro tracking.
Here are the die-hard macro myths many have:
- Macro tracking will blow my budget.
- I have to eat the same thing every day to make it work.
- I have to be perfect to see results.
- “It works for you, but it probably won’t work for me.”
- It’s complicated and time consuming.
- Alcohol, sugar and chocolate (or whatever else you deem forbidden) have to go if I want to see my body change.
Look 👀 I could write 3+ pages and a gazillion words long telling you why these are ALL false.
Macro tracking won’t blow your budget.
You don’t have to eat the same thing every day.
You don’t have to be perfect.
It CAN work for you.
It’s not complicated or time-consuming.
And you can still fit chocolate, wine or your favorite foods in your diet while tracking macros.
I’ve been doing it since March and now I want to help you achieve the same!