1. Aim for 30 grams per meal.
2. Keep on the go protein options on hand at all times.
3. Add a protein to almost every meal.
4. Think “how can I turn this snack into a protein balanced one?” If you snack on an apple 🍎, add some deli meat and cheese to make it protein packed. Easy Breezy.
5. Use protein powder in creative ways. I add mine to cooked oatmeal; iced coffee; cottage cheese or Greek yogurt! Simple and delicious 😋.
6. Bump up your protein intake over time! Start with 5-10 grams daily. Don’t overcomplicate it babe.
7. Not sure how much protein to eat? For most active individuals, somewhere within the range of 0.6-1.0g protein per 1lb total bodyweight per day is solid,If ya need some support, my Macros Made Easy coaching program is a great solution! Link in bio. Let’s chat macros and muscles.